For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
This whole The Mainstream Media is Liberal meme is ridiculously false. Television: Fox News is the #1 watched news program(2nd place isn’t even close). Owned by News Corp. Newspapers: The Wall Street Journal has one of the largest circulations. Owned by News Corp. Radio: The Rush Limbaugh Show is #1, The Sean Hannity Show is #2, The Glenn Beck Show and Mark Levin Show are tied for 3rd. The problem isn't the “Lamestream Media” conspiring to undermining conservatives. The problem is the Grand Old Party needs brand new ideas...the old ideas aren't winning elections.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago