For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
This whole The Mainstream Media is Liberal meme is ridiculously false. Television: Fox News is the #1 watched news program(2nd place isn’t even close). Owned by News Corp. Newspapers: The Wall Street Journal has one of the largest circulations. Owned by News Corp. Radio: The Rush Limbaugh Show is #1, The Sean Hannity Show is #2, The Glenn Beck Show and Mark Levin Show are tied for 3rd. The problem isn't the “Lamestream Media” conspiring to undermining conservatives. The problem is the Grand Old Party needs brand new ideas...the old ideas aren't winning elections.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 10 hours ago