In response to:
I hope Akin stands his ground, makes no apologies and ignores the MSM and GOP Establishment.
After a convoluted series of events, embattled GOP Senate nominee Todd Akin stood up CNN host Piers Morgan in prime time tonight and set the stage for a fundraising drive that Akin hopes would keep him in the U.S. Senate race in Missouri. Outraged, Morgan called Akin a "gutless little twerp" before saying that the Congressman has an open invitation to appear on the show.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014