Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
It started in the 1920's when the Soviets sent so-called Jewish refugees to the US with suit cases full of money to buy news papers and radio stations, a second wave came in the 1930's set up studios in Hollywood, 1940's to buy television stations and on and on. Many of the national media groups like World Press Freedom Committee etc., and organizations like Federation of Concerned Scientist are nothing more than KGB/FSB front groups.
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago