Exactly, Christianity is NOT a Religion, it IS a Philosophy. A true Christian follows the philosophy of Jesus Christ. The religion comes in when zealots deify the man and create a religion surrounding that deification to control the people. Without social control, a central philosophy, you have anarchy and chaos. Therein lies the danger, when that central philosophy is one of total control, murder, lies and enslavement such as Islam, fascism, communism, socialism. Isms are very bad things.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago