Exactly, Christianity is NOT a Religion, it IS a Philosophy. A true Christian follows the philosophy of Jesus Christ. The religion comes in when zealots deify the man and create a religion surrounding that deification to control the people. Without social control, a central philosophy, you have anarchy and chaos. Therein lies the danger, when that central philosophy is one of total control, murder, lies and enslavement such as Islam, fascism, communism, socialism. Isms are very bad things.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago