It starts with a replay of an ad Hillary Clinton’s campaign ran in 2008 that pictures a little girl sleeping. The narrator says, “It’s 3 a.m. and your children are safe and asleep, but there’s a phone in the White House and it’s ringing—something is happening in the world.” The ad then cuts to video of the consulate in Benghazi burning. The words, “The call came…on September 12, 2012” appear over the footage and sounds of a ringing phone can be heard in the background. The screen goes black: “Security requests denied. Four Americans dead. And an administration whose story...
In response to:
I am stunned at the ineptitude and cowardice displayed by the RNC and the Romney campaign. I'm sorry I ever gave him a dime.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago