Step one is Indiana. With a strong in-state Republican machine, this will likely be the easiest state to swing into the R column. Townhall's PollTracker currently has Romney up by double digits. While a lot can happen in the next few weeks, Indiana is going to...
In response to:
I have lived in Indiana for most of my life. 2008 was a shock (and an embarrassment). That was the first time I can remember Indiana going into the D column. I will be even more shocked if Romney does not win Indiana handily and I will suspect massive voter fraud in this instance.
Let's be honest: Barack Obama won an impressive landslide victory in 2008. He carried a few states it would not have been expected for a Democrat to carry. Mitt Romney's hopes of victory hinge on turning a few of those blues back red and then making inroads in traditional Democrat territory.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago