BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 13 hours ago