The Nazis (Democrats) are having more and more difficulties defending murder (abortion) these days. I suspect they cannot sleep so well at night knowing they have a record of slaughter worse than Hitler (or they are so proud of it they stay up too late partying). Anyway, this may be an effort to make it not look like murder so that Democrats can pretend they are not the Hitlers they really are. Oh, and you Catholics and Protestants who are in the Democratic Party? You are not followers of Christ. Your being accessories to murder is the evidence of that.
Shop The problem with stupid liberals (read: criminals) is that it is none of the schools business to do this. It is the liberals who are constantly attacking and battling this against the wishes of parents. This is about compulsory school attendance laws, being forced into the government schools, and then little deviants and perverts (Democrats) intentionally corrupting young people AFTER they have been at gunpoint to attend school.
Adolf Hitler Bloomberg wants New Yorkers skinny and childless in HIS concentration camp city like the real Hitler did. And he, like Hitler wants them plundered, corralled, and spied upon. Only a few moments of panic in the city would set the neo-Nazi Bloomberg into full-blown Hitler mode with tanks rolling down the streets and soldiers going door to door terrorizing citizens and shooting them on sight. The Department of Homoland Stazis are inciting Heir Bloomberg the neo-Nazi.
charles Well there is a certain type of intelligence among the rank and file Democrat. It is somewhat clever to keep voting for politicians who will steal money from your neighbors to give to you so you don't have to spend your life in jail. Clever yes. Criminal too. (you in the universal sense, of course)

Obama: I Have Not Raised Taxes

Dark Matter Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 10:28 AM
opposed* good grief

Obama: I Have Not Raised Taxes

Dark Matter Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 10:26 AM
American: I mean excessive taxes are theft. I am not oppose to legitimate taxation.

Obama: I Have Not Raised Taxes

Dark Matter Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 10:26 AM
American Taxes are theft. If someone is stealing your money and you end up not having enough to live on how is that not going to affect your daily life? And if all that trillions of dollars in malinvestments and misspent money by thieves, deviants, and assorted criminals in DC is not being spent better by the people who earned it how is that not destroying a thriving economic system? You are deranged and don't know it.

Obama: I Have Not Raised Taxes

Dark Matter Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 10:21 AM
PV I am right where you are. My elderly parents (both in their 80s) cannot retire and are running as fast as they can to not sink. Their medical costs are increasing and pay is stagnant. We are in hock up to our ears for food, clothes, and transportation. Along with a big bill to send junior to college (graduated about 2 years ago) with a degree in engineering and cannot find a job. ANYWHERE. And by a job I mean one that is not in the most dangerous part of town or inhumane.

Obama: I Have Not Raised Taxes

Dark Matter Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 10:14 AM
mary He is depraved and deranged.

Obama: I Have Not Raised Taxes