As an engineer, I have fought these idiots for years now. Where's their proof? They say the earth has increased by 1.1 degree in 100 years. I want to know what sort of device they were using 100 years ago to measure temperature to one degree accuracy. And I want to know how many places on the earth they were measuring it. And I want to know if they were considering heat transfer and thermodynamic effects by taking heat content and wet bulb temperature into consideration. And then I want to know how they were measuring CO2 100 years ago. I don't even need to continue the argument- it falls apart. We really don't know whether the earth has been cooling or heating so why do we argue about it? I the 70's they told us we were heading to a new ice age for the very same reasons. Dirty, dirty humans.
This isn't about climate change, it's about power change. Power change from your house to their halls. Removal of individual liberty in favor of mass control and planning. this was pointed out in the early 90's in the popular book "The Creature From Jekyll Island." Read it. It's about the federal reserve, but gets into these overall power grabs as well.
I agree with Alta- snowboarders RUIN the snow as well. Nothing worse than hitting a set of moguls only to find that some snowboarder has pushed all the snow off the tops of them, and ruing the run. I also dislike wakeboarders when I waterski. Waterskiing to me is seeking out water that is like glass. I'll even sit in the water behind the boat waiting for the water to settle. Seems every time I do that about the time I'm ready to get up, some wakeboarder comes by making a HUGE wake, and ruins the water. Nothing like hitting the 4-foot wakes they like to have on a slalom ski...SOme people simply have no respect...
Wendy is trying to gain ground by using the Obama election machine, and the resultant fraud that it carries with it. They have already been shown PRIOR to the election to be breaking the law in a revealing Breitbart-style video where they admitted breaking election laws by keeping people's voter registration information.
I have never seen a derelict pothead sitting in the gutter asking for spare change. They usually shy away from the public. I have not seen a pothead driving like a lunatic. They usually are too paranoid to drive fast. Alcohol makes you brave, pot makes you scared. Huge difference. However, I think this article nails it on the head. Kids and pot should not mix. It messes up their drive and their ultimate mental health. The ones I knew who started too early ended up as dead ends. To me, that is the only scary part about legalization- making it more accessible to inquisitive children.

Squeegee People

darkcyder Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 3:46 PM
My first squeegee experience was a good one. I had a dirty windshield, the guy spotted it, an earned the dollar I gave him. Over the following weeks I noted this guy only cleaned when he saw you had a dirty windshield, and did not DEMAND payment. He was well liked. The following experiences cam when the lazier bums saw his trick and tried to repeat it. They would approach your care with a dirty rag (no squeegee) and demand payment. And then scratch as you drove off so you wouldn't be in a position to return. These are the ones he is referring to They prefer exit ramps and feeder roads, and count on everybody being in too big a hurry to turn back and punish them. As with those who practice law- 90% give the other 10% a bad name. But I think you knew that when you posted your snarky comments.

Obama Makes Wars More Likely

darkcyder Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 3:25 PM
That GWB sure did leave us with a mess. It's taking us eons to clean up after all the things he did. He caused the tides to rise, he caused the earth to warm. every day, baby seals and polar bears curse at him as they die. Truth is that since we are still recovering from the mess that Jimmy Carter put us into, one has to wonder how long it will take us to recover on the world stage once this Obozo disappears. I wasn't a big GWB fan, but ultimately I believe history will judge him a good president. This guy...not so much.

Obama Makes Wars More Likely

darkcyder Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 3:18 PM
Perhaps they are worried that Kerry will throw his medals at them. He has been known to be quite the medal-thrower in his time. And jut the fact that he has medals to begin with lets you know he is a fearsome creature- not to be trifled with. And then you have Obama who happens to know that the teleprompter is mightier than the sword. If I was the USA's enemies- I'd be pissing myself (with laughter).

Obama Makes Wars More Likely

darkcyder Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 3:17 PM

Obama Makes Wars More Likely

darkcyder Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 3:13 PM
Great article Obama reminds me of the kid on the playground who threatens to kick everybody's butts I they don't listen. When the first kid disobeys, the rest watch to see what happens, When he kid with the mouth just gets louder, or changes his stance, others just begin to ignore him. Human nature is something liberals just never seem to understand.

Obama Makes Wars More Likely