She forgot to point out the even larger amount of public funds they'd be doling out in government subsidies, spousal benefits, and health coverage (can you spell AIDS?) expenses once legal status is assigned to this needy bunch of people. If it was just for the ability to say "marriage" they wouldn't need government recognition, because they can do that already- simply promise and commit. No, I am afraid, its all about government benefits...
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago