Since when have the protectors become more valuable than the protected? Have you noticed the 'King" like funerals of fallen officers ? Innocent civilians who are machine-gunned down in the streets barely get mentioned in the news but the police? A funeral better than a King of England with hundreds of 'brothers' attending from all over the world. Obviously a respectful funeral is only right...but...it is as if we civilians are chopped liver...the police are paid to protect us...so..how come we are treated as a 1 and they are a 10 ?? Something has gone off-keel here...when the message " 3 people shot" over the police radio, has no where near the response of "officer down". I can understand extra effort of the cops going after a cop killer...it's only human...but...it is way out of kilter....double the effort is understandable...but 100 times the effort ?? Again, are we chopped liver ??
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago