Yesterday, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and lead investigator of Operation Fast and Furious Darrell Issa, honored murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on the House Floor. Issa has worked to not only get the Terry family answers about what happened to Brian, but has worked to have a Border Patrol station in Arizona named after him. On June 16, 2012 the station in southern Arizona will officially bear Brian's name. Brian was killed on December 15, 2010 in the Arizona desert by illegal Mexican bandits carrying AK-47 style weapons provided to them through the Obama Justice Department's Operation...
In response to:
Has Obama or Holder apologized to the family and Mexico victims do to their scheme to let guns run to ban them in US? Now we also have grenades, don't pull the pen Obama you will just be killing more Hispanics.
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago