We pay outsize attention to women at the top, about whether they lean in or lean back, about whether they act like men and even about whether they act like women. After decades of feminism's telling women they can control their own destiny, scoring a seat on the fast-moving monorail to success is finally possible. But the seats are restricted. That's why so many women are so angry at Marissa Mayer, the CEO of Yahoo, who built a nursery next to her office for her baby but insists that her staff members, mothers included, leave their children behind and work at...
Understandably, you are entirely wrong. The primary benefit from gay marriage is knowing you are legally married with all its federal and state attendant benefits and NO discrimination whatsoever because you happen solely to marry someone of the same gender. You are also wrong is claiming that there are signficant tax advantages to filing as married vs filing as a single tax preparer. Get you facts right before you spout off about gay marriage. Nonetheless, much of what the author said above is true.
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago