Remember when Obama's decision to give the okay for the Navy SEALs to take out Osama bin Laden was labeled as a "gutsy call?" Well that gutsy call wasn't left out of the usual Obama "take no responsiblity" blame game. According to former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, a "highly lawyered" memo was prepared just in case the raid went bad, pinning the blame not on President Obama, who has since taken credit for the killing, but on the military. Commander of the Joint Special Operations Command at the time, Navy Admiral McRaven would have seen the wrath of a...
A Whining little man in a half empty suit. A pathetic , spoon fed a#% wipe his whole life. A liberal lie, fraud and impostor. Shall I go on? I hope this memo goes viral as it should, to show our fearless fraud of a leader in action.
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 12 hours ago