Obama and his supporters have responded to every criticism of his treatment of Israel by pulling out a list. Every time his record on Israel is criticized, Obama and his supporters pull out a list of the things he has done for Israel. Just this week, in an op-ed in The...
I believe the issue to be even more critical. The Soros backed and UN approved Responsibility to Protect calls for establishing a no fly zone to protect "Civilians" as they assault a government, as we did in Libya, allowing Al Qaeda to overwhelm Qaddafi's military. I have spent the last two years documenting the case that Libya was simply to set a precedent so that when Hezbollah and Hamas attack Israel, western nations will be called upon to set up such a no fly zone over Israel. That tiny nation cannot hope to defend against 60,000 plus rockets and the Islamic horde without aircraft. They have long been setting the stage to destroy Israel http://www.freedomrings1776.com/2012/09/the-american-brotherhood-versus-israel.html#more
Throughout his presidency, Barack Obama and his supporters have been dogged by criticism of his position on Israel. From the very outset of his tenure in office, critics and supporters alike have not been able to shake the sense that Obama is deeply hostile to the Jewish state.
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago