1 - 9
They should just vote present and give it to the Dem's. Then explain that the Dem's own it and tell the people what they think will happen. After the economy sinks tell everybody we told you so.

Obama the Job-Killing Owl-Killer

DanMan Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 5:27 PM
The Northern Spotted Owl must be Black, and the Barred Owl is probably White. That would explain their logic.
The NYT follows Obama's path that will bring us all down to bankruptcy. I can already see them going bankrupt. Their paper is only good to use as a doggy pad or a dead fish rapper. We got to get Romney in to straighten things out.

President Obama: Sexist in Chief

DanMan Wrote: Oct 25, 2012 12:04 PM
This is how it is now. The left holds conservatives to an impossible high standard and they can play as low as they want and not get called on it.
Dim's got no Ball's !!!!

Obama on Foreign Policy: Tax the Rich

DanMan Wrote: Oct 20, 2012 10:31 AM
If there was any justice Hollywood would be taxed 100% That might shut the morons up.

Chik-fil-A-Quake: What the Media Didn't Say

DanMan Wrote: Aug 06, 2012 11:49 AM
I had a Chick-Fil-A 35 miles from me. One of my sisters and I went. There must have been at least 500 in the lines outside. I took the drive thru. In line for an hour. Good food, good people. Can't get better than that. I have heard Romney is not taking advantage of this event. To me this is a mistake. The whole time I was there I was thinking most of us in line will be voting for Romney. He should jump on it and use it.

Stubborn Ignorance

DanMan Wrote: Jul 25, 2012 12:18 PM
Mitt is an inch taller. I will therefor vote for him.

A Political Glossary

DanMan Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 1:11 PM
Hi guys, I'm new here. I have already noticed a person called Allison. I'm thinking we should all be nice to her as she seems to have some sort of mental disorder. I think it's called Liberalism. I have heard it is a common affliction with members of the Democratic Party. Therefor, I think we should show some compassion and even pray for her. Lord knows she needs all the help she can get. God bless you all and please try to be nice. (I know it's not always easy)
1 - 9