I have read that the black community have similar values as conservatives. Also, they have been voting for the democrats for the past 50 years and their situation has only been getting worse. I believe part of the problem is that it is too easy for dems and black leaders to point to the other party and say "see, they're racist". I think we need to get rid of the party system. Imagine two candidates running without an R ,D, or I after their names. Everyone would have to vote based on what they know about that candidates values, beliefs, and voting record, not just based on the fact they belong to a particular party. I know this would not get rid of the entire problem, but would be a great place to begin.
Well the Congressional Black Caucus is having their annual legislative week in Washington DC this week opining about their favorite subject "racism". They can't seem to stop reminding their audience that President Obama and his Democratic machine continues to champion their causes and if Romney is elected, we will return to the days of the great plantations. They have taken Romney's video comments about the 47% and are creating a new political industry and campaign. However, the President's record on crime, closing the education gap, reducing unprecedented poverty in minority communities, and creating an entrepreneur class during his tenure has taken...
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 3 hours ago