Crude oil, which was selling for $75 per barrel back in the summer, returned to near triple-digit territory before falling back recently. Some...
Could it be that the democrat controlled congress during the latter part of the Bush admnistration had a direct factor in the decline of the national economy? Don't get me wrong, I blame Bush 43 for failing to veto the outrageous spending and avalanche of regulation, but I suspect he was being blackmailed.
With all of the talk recently about the Federal Reserve, QE-infinity, the "Fiscal Cliff" and a possible slowdown in 2013, it's understandable that most investors' minds have been on precious metals. Not only do they typically serve as safe havens during uncertain times, but they've also enjoyed great runs during the past few years.But that doesn't mean energy has to be left behind.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014