Crude oil, which was selling for $75 per barrel back in the summer, returned to near triple-digit territory before falling back recently. Some...
Could it be that the democrat controlled congress during the latter part of the Bush admnistration had a direct factor in the decline of the national economy? Don't get me wrong, I blame Bush 43 for failing to veto the outrageous spending and avalanche of regulation, but I suspect he was being blackmailed.
With all of the talk recently about the Federal Reserve, QE-infinity, the "Fiscal Cliff" and a possible slowdown in 2013, it's understandable that most investors' minds have been on precious metals. Not only do they typically serve as safe havens during uncertain times, but they've also enjoyed great runs during the past few years.But that doesn't mean energy has to be left behind.
- New feminist advance: Adorable little girls dropping tons of F-bombs Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Breaking: Gunman shoots soldier near Canadian parliament, shots fired inside Parliament Hill; Update: “Numerous gunmen,” says Ottawa PD; Update: 3rd site reports shooting Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- This could be the most embarrassing New York Times editorial ever Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- IG: Secret Service op on behalf of employee in neighborhood dispute “problematic” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago