Now back to the universe we inhabit. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, participating in a unilateral race to the bottom, said just that about Mitt...
This is an advertisement I believe the Republican party should latch on to. "Show video of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi on the floor of the house and senate, and tell every voter, that a vote for democrat [insert house or senate democrat candidate here] is a vote for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. You cannot vote Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi out of office, only the voters of Nevada/San Francisco can do that. But by voting for [insert house or senate republican candidate here] you can make sure that Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi and his/her radical ideas don't make it into law."
Let's play Imagine an Alternative Universe . Suppose that Rep. Paul Ryan had said that Joe Biden had "sullied the religion that he and I share." How many days of the news cycle do you suppose would be dominated by the story? How many Democrats and members of the press would declare that this kind of religious provocation/bigotry rendered Mr. Ryan unfit for high office? Please submit your estimates to my inbox.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago