Now back to the universe we inhabit. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, participating in a unilateral race to the bottom, said just that about Mitt...
This is an advertisement I believe the Republican party should latch on to. "Show video of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi on the floor of the house and senate, and tell every voter, that a vote for democrat [insert house or senate democrat candidate here] is a vote for Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. You cannot vote Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi out of office, only the voters of Nevada/San Francisco can do that. But by voting for [insert house or senate republican candidate here] you can make sure that Harry Reid/Nancy Pelosi and his/her radical ideas don't make it into law."
Let's play Imagine an Alternative Universe . Suppose that Rep. Paul Ryan had said that Joe Biden had "sullied the religion that he and I share." How many days of the news cycle do you suppose would be dominated by the story? How many Democrats and members of the press would declare that this kind of religious provocation/bigotry rendered Mr. Ryan unfit for high office? Please submit your estimates to my inbox.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014