An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
Does anyone not notice that Hugo Chavez was being treated in Cuba? If they have such wonderful medical facilities, etc. why did Hugo die? I am thankful that he did not come to the US, because we may have then had to deal with the tyrant for many more years. Maybe the US should just refuse medical service to ALL foreign leaders not allied with the U.S.
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago