The Supreme Court of the United States will not release an opinion on ObamaCare or Arizona's SB 1070 today. The next opinion day will Thursday, June 21. Based on Supreme Court precedent, SB 1070 is expected to be upheld while ObamaCare is still very much up in the air. There is a high chance President Obama issued his illegal immigration order last week, which allows young illegals brought here by their parents to stay, because of the looming decision on SB 1070.
They' shoot it down, 5-4, maybe 603. This is an unprecedented expansion of the commerce clause, which was already grossly over-reaching.
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago