The Supreme Court of the United States will not release an opinion on ObamaCare or Arizona's SB 1070 today. The next opinion day will Thursday, June 21. Based on Supreme Court precedent, SB 1070 is expected to be upheld while ObamaCare is still very much up in the air. There is a high chance President Obama issued his illegal immigration order last week, which allows young illegals brought here by their parents to stay, because of the looming decision on SB 1070.
They' shoot it down, 5-4, maybe 603. This is an unprecedented expansion of the commerce clause, which was already grossly over-reaching.
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 28 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago