The bigger nightmare is an America filled with idiots that voted for this socialist scumbag, and will do so again.
For those of us wondering whether the President had any plans for a second term -- because certainly he's not sharing them -- now understand the reason for his silence. He's been studying Ronald Reagan's second term (where he cemented important parts of his legacy), and what he has in store should scare the life out of all of us. Ryan Lizza writes in the New Yorker:
The President has said that the most important policy he could address in his second term...
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 14 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago