The bigger nightmare is an America filled with idiots that voted for this socialist scumbag, and will do so again.
For those of us wondering whether the President had any plans for a second term -- because certainly he's not sharing them -- now understand the reason for his silence. He's been studying Ronald Reagan's second term (where he cemented important parts of his legacy), and what he has in store should scare the life out of all of us. Ryan Lizza writes in the New Yorker:
The President has said that the most important policy he could address in his second term...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago