Round three: Barack Obama v. Mitt Romney. Tonight, non-stop foreign policy for 90 minutes. Enough to hold American voters' attention, even in a economy-focused election year? And in direct competition with Monday Night Football and game seven of the NLCS? We shall see, but my suspicion is that tonight can only be a game-changer if one of two things happens: (1) Romney soundly defeats Obama -- which could prove a fatal blow to the president's re-election prospects -- or (2) Romney gaffes royally, raising questions about his suitability to be Commander-in-Chief. The Republican nominee needs to show himself to...
Obama and Romney both miss the point and both are remarkably ignorant of foriegn affairs. They have no understanding of the middle east and neither understand why the Arab Spring has been a failure. Syria, Egypt, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran, Yemen, and Oman all have freedom loving people that given the opportunity would fight and die for their freedom if they even remotely believed America would support them. The muslim brotherhood have taken over egypt because they knew america would not stop them. Freedom fighters in all these countries know that once they over throw their governments that America will abandon them to Jihadist that their families must live with everyday.
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago