In response to:
Progressive puppet "Superintendent" who runs this program claims that: "The program has also brought financial benefits to the District. In 2012-13, Breakfast in the Classroom saved 832 Food Service positions. Together, we have implemented the program at 280 schools and served more than 9.5 million breakfasts to nearly 194,000 students. Breakfast in the Classroom is also projected to generate net income of $6 million to the District this year. This money goes into the general fund, where it can be used to hire key personnel represented by all of our negotiating partners. The program also offsets our cafeteria budget allowing us to keep lunch prices low. " Did you see that unicorn just fly by the window?
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago