In response to:
Progressive puppet "Superintendent" who runs this program claims that: "The program has also brought financial benefits to the District. In 2012-13, Breakfast in the Classroom saved 832 Food Service positions. Together, we have implemented the program at 280 schools and served more than 9.5 million breakfasts to nearly 194,000 students. Breakfast in the Classroom is also projected to generate net income of $6 million to the District this year. This money goes into the general fund, where it can be used to hire key personnel represented by all of our negotiating partners. The program also offsets our cafeteria budget allowing us to keep lunch prices low. " Did you see that unicorn just fly by the window?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago