Maybe 5% of the population represents more than 50% of their business. I could understand that because I haven't set foot on BK property for more than 10 years. It was because their burgers were turning into pumped up air marshmallows including the sponge patties in them. The real kicker was the introduction of GMO everything in them. Someone above bragged about the GMO saving the world; are you kidding? Where did you come up with that? Do some research.
Yes, get the money now under any pretense and then start writing illegal executive orders. It would not be the first time he misused allocated funds.

Make Congress Vote On War

Daniel141 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 3:42 PM
I also must add that the murder falls on the heads of the leaders, not the troops.

Make Congress Vote On War

Daniel141 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 3:40 PM
There is a word for the situation where troops are sent without a declaration of war; the word is MURDER.

A Lame Duck Country?

Daniel141 Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 12:45 PM
It seems to me that people who are too lazy to work are also too lazy to go vote. There also seems to be more trouble than usual at the ballot boxes. We need to keep the voting system honest by watching for unusual circumstances that lead to fraud.

The March of the Tolerance Stormtroopers

Daniel141 Wrote: Jun 20, 2014 12:00 PM
I am a non-smoker all my life. I still support the right for smokers to smoke as long as they don''t blow it in my face. I have known many non-offensive smokers who have little impact on others. If I don't like smoking, I can stay out of bars and restaurants that allow it. My main objection about the gay issue is not that they are doing it, they have since long before I was born; it is that they are trying to cram it into schools where it is not even appropriate to discuss heterosexual subjects.

Growing Rejection of Common Core

Daniel141 Wrote: Jun 10, 2014 10:16 AM
What is very disheartening is that local leaders are selling our birthright for a mess of pottage. They are pathetic in their defense of common core while both hands are in the cookie jar and their mouth is so full that you can barely understand what they are saying.

Growing Rejection of Common Core

Daniel141 Wrote: Jun 10, 2014 10:09 AM
The root word for Common Core is Communism and Central planning.
If it is true, then why would she ever want to go back to the White House?
You have totally missed the point! Most people don't condemn your "right" to do what you do; only the fact that you attempt to force it upon everyone publicly and forcefully accept it. You want to teach in in elementary schools where even heterosexual content is inappropriate.