Long Wars Aren't Working

Daniel141 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 10:44 AM
You are right on! I saw it first hand in Viet Nam and it is painfully obvious to anyone with a conscience. It is also obvious to many that this is a master-planned operation to destroy our country from within. Every military person took an oath to protect this country from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. Merely going into inactive service did not remove the oath. What do you do when you see those enemies in elected office; just sit there and watch football?

Yankee Go Home

Daniel141 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 10:27 AM
Similar to the Volt, I was traveling down I-15 and saw about 8 recharging stations for the Tesla car (at one location.) None of them were occupied and it appeared that it requires up to 8 hrs. to recharge a car. Now that is a huge statement on the whole subject.

A Magic Pen And An Empty Suit

Daniel141 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 10:04 AM
Derek, it is great to have you report so well on this subject. For a long time, I have not been able to stomach any live coverage of this imposter and it is good to read your report!
Agreed! There wasn't one ounce of bipartisanship allowed during the entire Democrat tenure. Look at all of the bills that were stashed away by Harry Reid; is that bipartisanship?
The bottom line is that this is just one more item on Obama's checklist to destroy our country.
There are many places to advertise. These forums are not among them. Show some common courtesy; cease and desist.
I saw full-blown Christmas decorations etc. 2 weeks ago in many stores. It is disgusting.

How The Democrats Plan To Create Jobs

Daniel141 Wrote: Nov 02, 2014 10:38 AM
Excellent article. A few typos: Senors - Senators and back youth - black youth. Under the equal pay issue I never saw this situation mentioned before but, many aspiring pilots (male and female) for commuter airlines pay $70 to $ 120,000 and 5 years to get their first "right seat" job and you will find that they get less pay than the receptionist (almost always female) who paid nothing for training. New hire pilots are also expected to move to major cities with high cost-of-living and move again at the company whim. Don't tell me that the pilots chose to do it; yes, they are paying their dues but so are the entry level hamburger flippers. Under the minimum wage issue, as a teenager, I started at $ 1.00 per hour as a dishwasher and quickly got promoted to a fry cook (still at $1.00 per hour) but, was very happy to get the job. That would have been impossible with a high minimum wage.
I complained about this on the "contact us" at the bottom of the page. Let's get some more complaints going there!

Random Thoughts

Daniel141 Wrote: Oct 28, 2014 10:16 AM
I often thought it wrong that in order for your thesis to be accepted, you had to footnote a statement with a name and date showing that someone else said the same thing. Where do we find an original thought? It is like proving to a bank that a business is justified by showing that other businesses have successfully provided the same services, at the same intersection, on a highway for the past 10 years.