A Right Wing Nancy Pelosi???????????????????? THAT is offensive!! Nancy Pelosi is a shriveled, mixed up, brain dead, sorry excuse for a supposedly sentient being! She is one of a kind. There is NOBODY on the right anywhere CLOSE to that territory. You should apologize immediately!! I am serious.
Right! As though the state is the provider of rights. Bull puckey!!! ". . . the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe--the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God." JFK (well said guy that his own party would crucify for speaking those words today!!)

Has the Right Lost Its Will to Fight?

Daniel111 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 9:43 AM
It's true! The Republicans do just what they accuse the Democrats of doing. That is, putting their party over America!

Has the Right Lost Its Will to Fight?

Daniel111 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 9:08 AM
Excellent article, David! We need leaders not afraid to loudly proclaim AND execute conservative ideas and rally the majority of sensible Americans to claim their rightful spot in American culture. We shouldn't be allowing a minority to silence us. As your brother pointed out the other day, less than 3% of Americans claim to be LGBT. THREE percent! Talk about the tail wagging the dog!! Anyway, I still think right-thinking Americans are in the vast majority and we need to start bringing that force to bear on our many problems!
He's right! 0 is about as transparent a liar as there is.

Rand Paul and the Gutless Generation

Daniel111 Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 10:24 AM
I always like to think that when Rand becomes President he would appoint his father as FED chairman. In that position, he could dismantle it from the inside. Then his next appointment would be IRS chief to dismantle that. Now THAT would be interesting!!!

Rand Paul and the Gutless Generation

Daniel111 Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 10:16 AM
I wouldn't call him VERY conservative. Maybe pleasingly conservative. I don't think we know enough about him yet. He only says he "tends" to be conservative. See: http://clashdaily.com/2014/07/say-dr-ben-carson-answers-question-republican/

Rand Paul and the Gutless Generation

Daniel111 Wrote: Jul 14, 2014 10:13 AM
I was a little disappointed in his immigration statements, but he has since come around to a harder stance that the border must be secured FIRST before anything else can happen. I was glad to see him clarify that. And I think his stance on defense is to maintain a military second to none, but use it much more judiciously. Like ONLY when the United States is threatened. His stance is similar to Reagan's there really. We're never going to have a perfect President, but I think Rand Paul has the most, best qualities for that position right now. Oh yeah, and he seems to have guts.

Article One and Stunts

Daniel111 Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 11:29 AM
AND get paid for the privilege!!
Who are they kidding? I'll bet that it was the Palestinians who killed the Palestinian teenager to distract from the original crime of the murders of the 3 Israeli teens!