I have an idea, instead of inviting an elected Republican (some are really wimps, some are rino's), why not invite a 'run of the mill' conservative like me? If I knew the topic in advance, I'd go. I would love for Ed to tell me that I'm racist to my face - the guy knows nothing about me except for his desirable conceptions based upon imagined lame generalizations.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago