In response to:
Well, President Obama was in the senate less than 2 years, and mostly voted present. Tell me, in what manner did he demonstrate leadership skills in the US Senate? What legislative accomplishment can he lay claim to during his very brief tenure? In fact, wasn't the choice of Joe "The Gaffe" Biden picked based upon his foreign policy resume and experience bolstering the overall ticket? Looking at the state of the world, the reset with Russia failed (aren't they incurring on US airspace in Alaska regularly with bombers), the Euro is falling apart due to excessive spending (are we leading or following the Euro), our Iran policy seems aimless, and it looks like Egypt is ready to wage war on Israel (thanks to the Arab Spring).
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago