Humiliation Nation(s)

DanCobb Wrote: Mar 20, 2014 2:16 PM
The only province in Ukraine that is a majority Russian ethnic is CRIMEA. Every other province is majority Ukrainian... so it's unlikely that a referendum would result in any other Ukrainian provinces voting to join Russia. . . not that any election associated with Putin could be thought of as "fair"...

Humiliation Nation(s)

DanCobb Wrote: Mar 20, 2014 1:52 PM
There you go... that's the right question to ask.... have you seen any answers at this site? Just a bunch of moronic macho men trying to prove they're not gay or that they're "tough guys".... even if it means the incineration of much of the US. This inclination is what makes conservatives seem utterly absurd.

Humiliation Nation(s)

DanCobb Wrote: Mar 20, 2014 1:50 PM
OK big man... you tell us what the US should be doing as opposed to what Obama is doing. I hear lots and lots of whining from you... WHHHHHIIINE...!!! But what do you think the USA should be doing in Crimea/Ukraine and to Russia? You do know that 60+% of Crimeans count themselves as Russian, culturally, historically, religiously and linguistically...right? So c'mon, big tough guy... are you just looking for WW3 or do you have something constructive to contribute?

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 3:25 PM
4) that Conservatives are happy to tell you about their own disabilities and how much worse off they are than people they have heard about who are collecting disability --and they're happy to tell you how stoic they are in their rejection of any benefits related to their disability. 5) that conservatives see a fraudulent claimant behind every tree and in every inkblot --the usual standard element of conservative paranoia; and 6) that conservatives tend to see things in black and white....: because some people are gaming the system, the system is bad and corrupt, without giving a second thought to all the truly disabled people who would be hopeless without the help of their co-citizens who pay taxes which help them survive.

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 3:22 PM
This is a conservative site. I have read most of the posts on here, and it's quite illuminating. From these posts I have gleaned that: 1) conservatives can't stand it when a government program makes another person's life more tolerable... 2) not a single post here deals with a person or acquaintance of the poster who actually deserved Social Security disability.... all of the anecdotes are about people they know of or have heard about or who they have heard in conversation who are gaming the system; 3) that conservatives prefer to focus on the bad aspects found in the nature of some humans while completely ignoring the good --except, of course, themselves.

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 3:04 PM
Thank you Doctor.

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 3:03 PM
I try to believe that conservatives really care about other people, but they keep proving me wrong. I know that some people are getting benefits who should not be getting them. But I'd rather see that happen, as unfortunate as it is, than to have anyone who really needs those benefits to survive being prevented from getting them because the eligibility requirements were impossible to meet. But something tells me conservatives aren't to terribly concerned about people who have to literally choose between taking their medicine or eating, because they can't afford both on any given day of the year.

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 3:00 PM
Wow, you love socialism! I think you should renounce your socialism and renounce all your rights to medicare/medicaid and to social security. And to food stamps. Why are you living such a socialist lifestyle??? ARE YOU A SOCIALIST?? Anyone who gets Social Security is a socialist. Or Medicare, etc. I have a form that you can sign that I will send into HHS for you that explains to HHS that you want to stop receiving all that socialistic aid --and I will send it in for you too. If you want a form, let me know, I'll send it to you.

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 2:58 PM
Yes, conservatives are just not practicing them any more, though they love shouting them from the mountain tops. Consider this, Mr. Conservative: Lowest divorce rates in the Country: 1) Massachusetts 2) Vermont Additional liberal states.... Highest Divorce Rates: 1) Arkansas 2) Alabama Additional conservatives states.... Out of Wedlock births --the most 1) Mississippi 2) Alamaba 3) South Carolina Typical. I could do the same with statistics about education, about high school graduate rates, etc. The Conservative states are ALWAYS ALWAYS the worst. Hands down. Just facts here, my friends.

Stressed? Are You Disabled?

DanCobb Wrote: Aug 20, 2012 2:50 PM
Does the idiocy on this site know no bounds? This post doesn't even have enough substance to pass for seventh grade "journalism". Beyond words pathetic.