I am beginning to become of the school that it is best if Obama is reelected so that we can see the natural consequences of socialist fascism (admittedly redundant) asap. Best to stick one's finger down the throat and just vomit it up. Since Romney will not make the case against Obama himself, maybe it is just best that I stick with somebody I KNOW dislikes big govt. and vote Libertarian instead. I get more close to it ever day, as Romney continues to act like a girl when it comes to standing up for real freedom. Gary Johnson, you about got me bro.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 7 hours ago