The historic election of Barack Obama was an electrifying moment for the United States. The election of the first African-American President was a monumental step in racial equality and harmony. It was truly a sign that America is the land of opportunity and that regardless of race, people can succeed.? Obama has not been the only African-American Democrat to capture the attention of blacks. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel and others have become a beacon in the Democratic Party. The GOP has also seen an increase of influence in the black community with the election of US Congressman Allen West,...
Black folk feel ignored? Wah. Wah.. Wah. Wah. Trilions of dollars of transfer payments via our and our children's tax dollars. Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. I for one don't care if blacks feel ignored.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago