The historic election of Barack Obama was an electrifying moment for the United States. The election of the first African-American President was a monumental step in racial equality and harmony. It was truly a sign that America is the land of opportunity and that regardless of race, people can succeed.? Obama has not been the only African-American Democrat to capture the attention of blacks. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel and others have become a beacon in the Democratic Party. The GOP has also seen an increase of influence in the black community with the election of US Congressman Allen West,...
Black folk feel ignored? Wah. Wah.. Wah. Wah. Trilions of dollars of transfer payments via our and our children's tax dollars. Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. I for one don't care if blacks feel ignored.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago