The historic election of Barack Obama was an electrifying moment for the United States. The election of the first African-American President was a monumental step in racial equality and harmony. It was truly a sign that America is the land of opportunity and that regardless of race, people can succeed.? Obama has not been the only African-American Democrat to capture the attention of blacks. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel and others have become a beacon in the Democratic Party. The GOP has also seen an increase of influence in the black community with the election of US Congressman Allen West,...
Black folk feel ignored? Wah. Wah.. Wah. Wah. Trilions of dollars of transfer payments via our and our children's tax dollars. Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. I for one don't care if blacks feel ignored.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago