The historic election of Barack Obama was an electrifying moment for the United States. The election of the first African-American President was a monumental step in racial equality and harmony. It was truly a sign that America is the land of opportunity and that regardless of race, people can succeed.? Obama has not been the only African-American Democrat to capture the attention of blacks. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel and others have become a beacon in the Democratic Party. The GOP has also seen an increase of influence in the black community with the election of US Congressman Allen West,...
Black folk feel ignored? Wah. Wah.. Wah. Wah. Trilions of dollars of transfer payments via our and our children's tax dollars. Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. I for one don't care if blacks feel ignored.
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 19 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 3 hours ago