The historic election of Barack Obama was an electrifying moment for the United States. The election of the first African-American President was a monumental step in racial equality and harmony. It was truly a sign that America is the land of opportunity and that regardless of race, people can succeed.? Obama has not been the only African-American Democrat to capture the attention of blacks. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel and others have become a beacon in the Democratic Party. The GOP has also seen an increase of influence in the black community with the election of US Congressman Allen West,...
Black folk feel ignored? Wah. Wah.. Wah. Wah. Trilions of dollars of transfer payments via our and our children's tax dollars. Wah. Wah. Wah. Wah. I for one don't care if blacks feel ignored.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago