In response to:
China's population has become much more honorable than what we have in the U.S., where the culture has become filthy. Not coming from a religious perspective, but what any simple standard of decency would adjudge - we are truly a vile nation. China's govt. is still a bit worse than ours' but just wait. That is going to chance, and is already. TSA checking buses in Houston, feeling up 4 year olds, IRS going insane, Secret Service people abusing young child hookers in S. America, we are all pimped up, feeling good, and turning into one big Ho. And you know it's true. That's why so many in this insane country are hooked on anti depressants and drugs of all types. Because the people are turning into pathetic, whining, doped up losers.
In my last installment in this series I argued that talk show host Glenn Beck was raising legitimate concerns about the state of the nation, but that he had a history of predictions of imminent disasters which did not pan out. Why didn’t they? After all, the left really does have a strong totalitarian bent. No nation is guaranteed eternal life, let alone eternal prosperity and hegemony. And the United States is, indeed, aggressively moving in the wrong direction.
So why didn’t the dollar collapse? Why is it still the reserve currency of the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 5 hours ago