One has to pass tests in order to become a professional registered engineer. No one off the street or with a bachelors in ethnic studies has any hope in he!! of passing those tests. I do not see it as hampering those who are for real, only as a barricade for the phonies. That is engineering, it can be different for other professions. How much protection do people need from the phonies? How much of that protection must come from a/the government entity?
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago