One has to pass tests in order to become a professional registered engineer. No one off the street or with a bachelors in ethnic studies has any hope in he!! of passing those tests. I do not see it as hampering those who are for real, only as a barricade for the phonies. That is engineering, it can be different for other professions. How much protection do people need from the phonies? How much of that protection must come from a/the government entity?
- Jeb Bush retools his portfolio for a 2016 run Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Are we underestimating ISIS? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Judge orders AirBnB renter to stop “profiteering” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Merry Christmas! Ed Morrissey Dec 25, 2014
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit Dec 24, 2014
- U.S. offering $5 million reward for Al Qaeda capo … who was released from Gitmo in 2006 Allahpundit Dec 24, 2014