One has to pass tests in order to become a professional registered engineer. No one off the street or with a bachelors in ethnic studies has any hope in he!! of passing those tests. I do not see it as hampering those who are for real, only as a barricade for the phonies. That is engineering, it can be different for other professions. How much protection do people need from the phonies? How much of that protection must come from a/the government entity?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014