One has to pass tests in order to become a professional registered engineer. No one off the street or with a bachelors in ethnic studies has any hope in he!! of passing those tests. I do not see it as hampering those who are for real, only as a barricade for the phonies. That is engineering, it can be different for other professions. How much protection do people need from the phonies? How much of that protection must come from a/the government entity?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago