Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
....This strikingly hateful, essentially paranoid posture blames men for all of the world's evils in general and all of the woes of women in particular. It angrily denies the ideal of an enduring bond in which the complimentary qualities of a man and woman allow for a harmonious division of life's labors between them. The primitive defense mechanism behind this posture projects onto maleness all that is bad in human nature, then splits the world into villainous males and victimized females. In this view, all of women's problems are attributable to the wickedness of men. Any idea that a woman might bear some responsibility for her own problems is angrily scorned....
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago