Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
....This strikingly hateful, essentially paranoid posture blames men for all of the world's evils in general and all of the woes of women in particular. It angrily denies the ideal of an enduring bond in which the complimentary qualities of a man and woman allow for a harmonious division of life's labors between them. The primitive defense mechanism behind this posture projects onto maleness all that is bad in human nature, then splits the world into villainous males and victimized females. In this view, all of women's problems are attributable to the wickedness of men. Any idea that a woman might bear some responsibility for her own problems is angrily scorned....
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago