Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
From Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D. ‘‘The Liberal Mind The Psychological Causes of Political Madness’’ 2006 Page 393 QUOTE Radical Feminism If classical feminists have been committed to the expansion of women's essential liberty rights, a very different dynamic has characterized the late twentieth century's radical feminists. In the minds of these women, the feminist goal is not to achieve equality with men in matters critical to liberty. The movement is dedicated instead to a vicious propaganda attack on everything that defines men along with an aggressive political attack on much that defines liberty.... ENDQUOTE
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago