Sensitivity training, also known as diversity training, is a type of program designed to help facilitate respect between groups that include people with different genders, religions, ages, races, or sexual orientations. The exact procedures can vary depending on the leader of the training, but typically involve lectures, discussions, and exercises to help participants understand and respect one another.
...The program can guide participants to the realization of how their actions can potentially be misconstrued by people who have different beliefs or backgrounds. For example, a person may not realize his or her words or actions may be...
From Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D. ‘‘The Liberal Mind The Psychological Causes of Political Madness’’ 2006 Page 393 QUOTE Radical Feminism If classical feminists have been committed to the expansion of women's essential liberty rights, a very different dynamic has characterized the late twentieth century's radical feminists. In the minds of these women, the feminist goal is not to achieve equality with men in matters critical to liberty. The movement is dedicated instead to a vicious propaganda attack on everything that defines men along with an aggressive political attack on much that defines liberty.... ENDQUOTE
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago