In politics there’s often the right reason people do things, and then there is the real reason they do things. Sure, the Republican Party establishment that funds the Obama Regime’s unconstitutional schemes (including Obamacare), and mostly sits on its hands while our freedoms and liberties are being lost, will sanctimoniously tell us Akin has to go because he could cost Republicans control of the...
Absolutely Steve!! The repub establishment threw Akin under the bus for openly stating a plank of their platform because they didn't want to jeopardize"the message" (it's the economy stupid). Only to have the dems make abortion a key issue in their convention. How ironic! I will be sending Akin some $ today. Thank you!
Contrary to what you’ve heard from the liberal media and the Republican Party establishment, which are becoming virtually indistinguishable these days if you ask me, the Todd Akin saga isn’t about his much-maligned mangled comments.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago