As we get closer and closer to the implementation date of Obamacare, "train-wreck" is going to be an understatement. Democrats however, are nothing if not stubborn in the extreme and they will continue to declare that Obamacare is the ultimate success and any problems are all the Republicans fault. They will try but it isn't going to fly, too many Americans are already on record for being against this travesty and they know who pushed it on them anyway. Sometimes the "hide your head in the sand" (or elsewhere) strategy just doesn't work out all that well.
Before the administration battered its own healthcare law with a series of delays and unilateral changes, Democrats excitedly informed the media that their grand new scheme to win in 2014 involved "owning" Obamacare. Cue the senior Senator from Arkansas, who demonstrates what said ownership looks like (via America Rising):
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014