Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
All good and relevant questions to be sure but questions nonetheless that will never be answered. If Obama has been able to keep a lid on both Operation Fast and Furious and the gross negligence and rank incompetence of Benghazi, Libya, no amount of questions on any controversy will ever find answers. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that stands between Barack Obama and dictatorship is the military and he is working hard to destroy that obstacle.
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 34 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago