In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
Every step of the way we have been lied to. Every lie is almost immediately shown to be exactly that, a lie and yet they shake off their naked exposure and create another lie to cover for the previous one. This, however, should be beyond the spin but it won't stop them, they are no doubt creating an angry accusatory response even as I type. If the liberal media were to even go so far as to simply report this new development, Obama's numbers would probably drop into the thirties. Stand by for crickets.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 6 hours ago