Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Liberals in general and Obama in particular prove the definition of insanity; "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." No wonder it is so easy for them to mock us for our criticism; they aren't playing with a full deck, their elevator doesn't even go up, there are no fries in their happy meals and they aren't just a few bricks shy of a load, they are the missing bricks.
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 59 minutes ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago