FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that...
FEMA running out of water is the least of the worries of New York residents. To get a better understanding of just how out of control this situation is, you should visit the Drudge Report. The trolls are trying to ridicule those who point out the complete failure so far of FEMA and local officials but the stories are real, the fear is real, the growing anarchy is all too real and there is nothing amusing about any of it. Take a minute and just visit Drudge's site. Even if you don't read the stories, the headlines pretty much say it all. http://drudgereport.com/
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago