Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Along with the title, "President of the United States," the office also carries the title, "Commander In Chief" of the armed forces. The attack on our consulate in Benghazi was one of international proportions and one that required the direct involvement of both the president as well as the secretary of state. Neither bothered to fulfill the obligations of their respective offices. This must not be allowed to finally fade from public discourse.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago