I would like to believe that this man speaks for many black Americans but then I see the video of the woman extolling the virtues of the "Obamaphone" and is see that 95 plus percent of the black population will vote in lock-step for Obama, regardless, and that faith quickly vanishes. Bishop Jackson speaks wisdom to them but they do not and they don't want to hear his words.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago