As leader of the communist revolution of 1949, Mao was dedicated to class struggle and the elimination of property. He created a totalitarian society in which everyone wore the same clothes, chanted the same slogans and -- as far as anyone knew --...
the farthest any communist government—except the “Star Ship Enterprise”—has ever achieved. The error was Nixon opening up this nation to the exports of that nation. The answer, as it has always been in the history of mankind. If your enemy is destroying their own society—don’t interfere. That is the error of this nation. We have too many who have never made or produced anything—even to the point we have politicians saying profit is bad—that are using government…not in the American design…but in the design of cultural communism—destroying this nation.
CHANGSHA, China -- On an island in the Xiang River stands a massive bust of the late Chinese ruler Mao Zedong as a young man, his long hair blowing gracefully in an imaginary wind. Good thing for him he's a safe distance from the Expo Central China. If he could see it, he would be tearing his hair out.
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago