Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:28 PM
You're not an intelligent person to argue the way you do. And honestly, I respect all people, but I do not respect their beliefs in delusions. It makes no sense to respect delusion. There is an endless amount of evidence that suggests that your bible's creation story is false. . . but of course, you will parry every fact to prevent its import from penetrating your brain. Your delusions are very powerful and I have come to learn that people who are delusional/brainwashed can become volatile when their delusions are challenged. So I'm leaving things here. I wish you good luck in your beliefs and hope they soothe for you the realities you cannot face in the real world.

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:22 PM
Name one, just one such candidate,and then I'll tell you how I feel about it. Waiting....

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:20 PM
Of course he is. That's where he's donated tens of millions of dollars to political campaigns. That's what politicians do, Asholus, they legislate! My goodness!

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:19 PM
These "REPLIES" aren't lining up with the post for which the reply was intended.

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:18 PM
Such a pleasant personality. I'm sure you've got lots of close friends.

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:16 PM
Well, my heart is broken that you are no friend of mine. Just broken to pieces.

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:14 PM
And why do you hate gays so much? What's the deal with that?

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:14 PM
I suggest you read over your posts for evidence of your hatred.

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:13 PM
Sorry to day, but in the real world, your evidence is mere self-delusion. It's just the way it is, and I'm geting attacked on this site for telling it like it is. Sorry.

Ratio Christi

Dan7473 Wrote: Aug 10, 2012 5:12 PM
There is no evidence. None. Kindly list all the "EVIDENCE" that proves that Christianity is true!! If it is so evidently "true" as you say, why is it that the Jews, the Muslims, the Hindus, the animists, the Confusianists, the Daoists, etc.... why is it that they cannot see the "EVIDENCE" you speak of? They're not stupid! IF you truly had "evidence" they would believe as you do. Sadly, the only thing you have is your own belief in something that has no evidence, and that's no evidence at all... in the real world. Sorry.