In response to:
What is so sad about this report is the fact so many poorer Americans who after being devastated by a horrible American economy, I know, it is Bush's fault, were looking to having health care. Even though many of them possibly are already on Medicaid or Medicare, I venture the idea many Americans would rather would be working and able to choose their own program strongly overrides their desire to be on this government failure which once again demonstrates the government's inability to the improve on the private sector when left to little government interference.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 4 hours ago