In response to:
My late Mother said the very thing. Her comment was, 'Unlike those who lived during the Depression, these people will take the street with guns and take what they want'. I add, they will take what they are entitled to have because others have more than me and that isn't fair. I also believe because of the increased lack of true spirituality from believing in Jesus' death and resurrection for our sins will have no problem solving their problems with violence since they are so bombarded with it by their games and such. Either way, it won't be pretty and I sadly suspect it is what Obama desires.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago