A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
This state is on the verge of electing the most pompous fraud we have elected in our lifetime. I mean, if she was so great, wouldn't John Kerry be out backing her every step of the way? Not a peep from Kerry. Her reputation amongst Congress is not good and she is deemed incredibly condescending and unlikeable. Just putrid. (For the record, Mitt Romney wasn't a fraud his first two years in office here, he was a legitimately good governor who a lot of the people were behind, until he spent the last two years in office campaigning for president and running away from his record as a right-of-center governor.)
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 37 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago