A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
This state is on the verge of electing the most pompous fraud we have elected in our lifetime. I mean, if she was so great, wouldn't John Kerry be out backing her every step of the way? Not a peep from Kerry. Her reputation amongst Congress is not good and she is deemed incredibly condescending and unlikeable. Just putrid. (For the record, Mitt Romney wasn't a fraud his first two years in office here, he was a legitimately good governor who a lot of the people were behind, until he spent the last two years in office campaigning for president and running away from his record as a right-of-center governor.)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 4 hours ago