A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
This is, for lack of a better word, tragic. Scott Brown is clearly the victim of a blue state rebelling against the extreme right wing, of which Scott Brown is not a part of. We in MA know he had the money, but all I can chalk it up to is that he just ran a horrible ad campaign. A lot of ads here of "Scott Brown from the road" - some corny ads of him driving in his pickup trick, which was cool a couple of years ago and talking to "ordinary folks." He didn't spend enough time in these ads defending his record and it also seems the party left Scott out to dry this time around- maybe as punishment for being an independent type, I don't know.
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago