A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
This is, for lack of a better word, tragic. Scott Brown is clearly the victim of a blue state rebelling against the extreme right wing, of which Scott Brown is not a part of. We in MA know he had the money, but all I can chalk it up to is that he just ran a horrible ad campaign. A lot of ads here of "Scott Brown from the road" - some corny ads of him driving in his pickup trick, which was cool a couple of years ago and talking to "ordinary folks." He didn't spend enough time in these ads defending his record and it also seems the party left Scott out to dry this time around- maybe as punishment for being an independent type, I don't know.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago