A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
This is, for lack of a better word, tragic. Scott Brown is clearly the victim of a blue state rebelling against the extreme right wing, of which Scott Brown is not a part of. We in MA know he had the money, but all I can chalk it up to is that he just ran a horrible ad campaign. A lot of ads here of "Scott Brown from the road" - some corny ads of him driving in his pickup trick, which was cool a couple of years ago and talking to "ordinary folks." He didn't spend enough time in these ads defending his record and it also seems the party left Scott out to dry this time around- maybe as punishment for being an independent type, I don't know.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 13 hours ago