During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
I don't know, mabe it has something to do with him putting himself in for three Purple Hearts in three months so he could go home way early...medals that some who were there with him say he did not deserve. I did the whole year in 1970 and would have loved to go home early but, somehow, lying to do it never crossed my mind. Hard to respect someone who behaved as Kerry did both during and after his "service".
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 4 hours ago