During solemn hearings on the floor of the U.S. Senate investigating drugs and terrorism a swarthy Hispanic who landed on U.S. shores with the clothes on his back and was graciously put on the path to U.S. citizenship repeatedly insulted a U.S. Senator who was also a highly decorated war veteran, an Ivy League graduate and a scion of a wealthy and politically-connected American family. The smartmouthed Latino was accused of drug-running and money-laundering to finance terrorists. He was testifying under oath –sneeringly and with a heavy Spanish accent-- upon a subpoena by lawmakers of the nation that had shown him...
I don't know, mabe it has something to do with him putting himself in for three Purple Hearts in three months so he could go home way early...medals that some who were there with him say he did not deserve. I did the whole year in 1970 and would have loved to go home early but, somehow, lying to do it never crossed my mind. Hard to respect someone who behaved as Kerry did both during and after his "service".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago